The Westin La Paloma
April 16-19, 2023
CPA members have the opportunity to showcase products and services through a tabletop exhibit session at the Spring Meeting. Exhibits will be in a highly visible location to maximize traffic during the entire meeting. Exhibitor benefits include:
- Spotlight on CPA’s website
- Logo listing in attendee packets that will be distributed at the meeting
- Promotion on social media and in CPA’s @the edge
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours during breakfasts, breaks and the exhibit hall networking reception on Monday
Sunday, April 16, from 3:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Exhibit Hall Hours
Monday, April 17, from 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
(Dedicated hours during Breakfast, Breaks and Exhibit Hall Reception from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
Tuesday, April 18, from 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Dedicated hours during Breakfast and Exhibit Hall Break)
Tuesday, April 18, from 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
$2,000 USD* (includes 6-foot draped exhibit table only)*
* Exhibitor fee does not include meeting registration for company representatives. All company representatives must also register as an attendee for the meeting separately.
- A random drawing of all participants will determine placement.
- Each participant will be given a 6’ x 2½’ skirted table.
Exhibit material should be sent to the following address to arrive no earlier than April 10th. Hotel handling may apply (see details below).
CPA Spring Meeting (April 16-18)
Attn: Amy Woodward
YOUR COMPANY NAME + ONSITE HOTEL GUEST NAME
Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
3800 East Sunrise Drive
Tucson, AZ 85718
Hotel handling fees for incoming shipments are as follows: Packages $3 (less than 50 pounds), Exhibit cases $50 and Pallets $230.
- Participants must be registered to attend the 2023 Spring Meeting and stay at the meeting hotel.
- All exhibit fees must be paid in full prior to April 1st.
- Exhibits should be educational in nature. Materials that may be exhibited include company literature, brochures, business cards, poster and tabletop pop-up displays which can fit on a standard 6’ x 2½’ table.
- All exhibits are unmanned and should be designed accordingly.
- All materials are the responsibility of the exhibitor. The Exhibit Session will be held in a public, unsecured area. Valuables should not be left unattended.
- Electricity will not be provided for the exhibits. Electronic devices or any other audio/visual devices will not be guaranteed access to a wall plug for electricity.
- Exhibitors are responsible for return shipments. All materials not removed by the exhibitor during tear down will be disposed of at the exhibitor’s expense.
- All cancellations after April 1st will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.