Navigation

Canadian Construction Investment Increases Slightly in December

Total investment in Canadian building construction in December 2019 was $15.6 billion (CAD), increasing 0.5% from November. Residential construction rose 0.3% from November to $10.6 billion, with non-residential totals up 0.8% to $5.0 billion in December.  Single-family spending was 2.3% lower at $5.1 billion while multi-unit dwellings rose 2.8% over November to $5.5 billion.  See Statistics Canada

QUICK SEARCH

Search Products

ADVANCED PRODUCT LOCATOR

 

The page you are requesting is on CPA’s main site, CompositePanel.org, which will open in a new window. Most of the site content is shared with DecorativeSurfaces.org.

Return Continue