Dynamic Program Planned for Fall Meeting / Symposium
The CPA Fall Meeting / Material, Technology & Design Symposium in Nashville will feature a strong slate of speakers who will discuss topics ranging from emerging design trends to the business opportunities created by industry disruption. Presenters include:
Monday, September 24
- Todd Bracher, a product designer and design strategist who has guided some of the world’s leading brands to realize differentiation through design.
- Stephanie Pierce, director of design and trends for MasterBrand Cabinets, North America’s largest cabinet manufacturer.
- Mayan Metzler and Michala Hiavackova of the German Kitchen Center based in New York, which is the only national kitchen showroom chain in the U.S.
- Michael Donnelly, general manager of Daniels-Olsen/Metro Hardwoods and president of the North American Building Material Distribution Association.
- Charles Frazier, director of the Wood Based Composites Center/UCRC at Virginia-Tech.
- Clive Pinnington, the managing director of the European Panel Federation.
Tuesday, September 25
- Tom Wujec, chief disruptor at Autodesk, which is an Oscar-winning industry leader in 3D computer animation technology and one of the world’s largest software companies.
- Greg Triplett, vice president of sales and marketing for Marlite, which offers the most extensive line of durable and wall specialty products on the commercial building market.
- A panel of Nashville’s top interior designers from architecture firms such as Esa, Gresham, Smith and Partners and Gould Turner.
Over 280 attendees representing 123 companies are planning to attend the Nashville meeting from September 23-25. Attendance is tracking 35% higher than the 2017 meeting at this time. A current attendee list, along with hotel and meeting registration, is available on line. See CPA Fall Meeting & Symposium. More Info: Madi del Rio