2017 Spring Meeting - Hotel Information
The Grand Fiesta Americana is located on the picturesque Sea of Cortez approximately 35 minutes from the San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). The hotel is all-inclusive with 8 restaurants and 4 bars. More information about the property (do not reserve room online): Grand Fiesta Americana
Room block is extremely limited - please email the below form to allyson o'sullivan
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING
1) Do NOT reserve rooms online through the hotel or a discounted website. Reservations made online either directly through the hotel's website or through a discounted web service/travel agent will not be accepted as part of CPA's Annual Meeting. CPA’s private events are not included in any other room rates. NO EXCEPTIONS. Due to the all-inclusive nature of this property, attendee must stay on property to attend CPA events.
2) The CPA Spring Meeting registration rate has been significantly reduced to offset the higher all-inclusive hotel room rate. All-inclusive hotel rates include all food, beverage and related taxes which are typically paid as part of attendee meeting registration fees. This all-inclusive room rate also covers hotel food and beverage fees not part of CPA’s formal program.
APRIL 28—MAY 4 (Check-out on May 4 not including the night of May 4. VAT exemption applies to these dates for adults who are not residents of Mexico)
$449.38/night USD (all-inclusive* - no additional taxes or fees)
$518.82 per couple/night USD ($259.41 per person/night all-inclusive* - no additional taxes or fees)
Pre and Post Room Rates: April 27 (and earlier) & May 4 (and later)
- VAT tax of 16% is added to the room rate over these dates and for residents of Mexico
Single Occupancy with VAT
$519/night USD (all-inclusive*)
Double Occupancy with VAT
$598 per couple/night USD ($299 per person/night all-inclusive*)
Child Hotel Rates (applicable only when sharing a room with an adult at the above rates)
Ages: 13-17 @ $259.41/night rate (considered adults)
Ages: 5-12 @ $75.40/night (includes VAT tax of 16%; children are not exempt from this tax)
Ages: 4 and under are free.
April 7 (based on availability)
7 days prior to arrival or the hotel will charge a two (2) nights cancellation fee (single or double rate) which is beyond CPA’s control.
HOTEL RESERVATION FORM (Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Call the hotel directly at: 011 52 (624) 145 6207 (Use group code: Composite Panel G16PNL)
DO NOT reserve online through the hotel or a discounted website. Reservations made online either directly through the hotel's website or through a discounted web service/travel agent will not be accepted as part of CPA's Annual Meeting. CPA’s private events are not included in any other room rates. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Members are required to stay at the hotel hotel to attend CPA's meetings and events which are part of the all-inclusive rate.
NOTE: To receive the VAT exemption, you must present the passport of each guest upon check-in for photocopying to avoid this government tax.
- Deluxe ocean view room
- All taxes for non-Mexican residents from April 28-May 4 (Each guest must provide passport upon check-in to receive tax credit. The front desk will copy your passport.)
- 3 meals daily at one of 8 hotel restaurants or through CPA hosted meal event
- Unlimited Signature International Bar in all restaurants and bars
- 24-hour Room service (alcoholic beverages by the glass)
- Pool snacks
- Wifi in guest rooms and meeting space
- Minibar (refreshed daily)
EXCLUSIONS (Not included in the rate)
- Upscale food & premium liquors in the restaurants and bars
- Gift Shop purchases or other vendors not operated by the hotel
- In room movies
- Business center
- Water sports, tennis, golf
Questions: Allyson O'Sullivan