Canadian Construction Investment Down Slightly in November

Total investment in Canadian building construction in November 2020 was $15.3 billion (CAD), dipping 0.1% from October, the third straight month of declines. Residential construction decreased 0.1% from October to $10.8 billion, while non-residential totals remained unchanged in November at $4.4 billion. Single-family spending increased 2.1% to $5.6 billion in November, however multi-unit levels fell for the second consecutive month, decreasing 2.2% from October to $5.2 billion. See Statistics Canada

Scroll to Top